UNITED WE STAND!
Exciting plans for the February 25 board meeting to be held at
3303 Curtis Rd.,
The meeting will begin promptly at 1 p.m. I will be sending a tentative agenda
What I need from you NOW is a head count on who will be attending for two specific reasons:
1. Terri Styles from Oxford Cable TV will be here to do a documentary about ACFW-GLC and will include five-minute segments with each author (so they can promote themselves and their books).
2. After the documentary, Terri will “cut” each author interview to allow every author access to their five-minute segment for YouTube. This will be a great promotional tool for you to use for advertising purposes.
What I will need from all GLC members attending February’s meeting:
1. Your name and e-mail/address telling me that you will be attending the Saturday February 25 meeting at 1 p.m. and:
2. Enclose how long you’ve been an ACFW-GLC member, the name of your most recent book and a short blurb about you and your book. This I will forward to Terri of Oxford Cable TV so she is prepared.
3. Dress to impress. Bring with you a one sheet that Terri can keep.
I hope to see everyone there. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org Bring yourself, your books, and your ideas for our
Lakes Chapter. Plan on brainstorming, and plan to make this a
GREAT year for GLC members to learn, improve, and promote books this 2017
year. May our good Lord bless and keep
Catherine Brakefield, President
Ed Brakefield, Vice President/Treasurer
Rick Barry, Secretary
P.S. Treasurer Ed Brakefield has informed me that four members have paid their 2017 dues. Please mail your check for $10.00 or ($11.00 via Paypal) to: Ed Brakefield,
Curtis Rd., Leonard, MI 48367,
made out to Chapter ACFW-Great